Calling all plate spinners and one-armed paper hangers
If you thrive on making order out of chaos, herding cats, keeping cool under pressure, and delivering excellence. FUNYL Commerce is seeking a fierce (yet fun) project manager.
FUNYL is not a typical agency. We work with large
The messy, meek, and
- Prioritize and balance resources to manage multiple client projects
- Articulate milestones and subordinate tasks
- Ensure product deadlines are met
- Define, document, and manage project workflow and process
- Maintain project awareness at all times, proactively tracking project budget and scope, identifying risks and mitigation paths, and delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings and coordinate approvals at every project stage.
- Provide ongoing communication regarding project status or budget issues to internal team members.
- Coordinate the team and develop detailed project timelines with milestones and delivery dates.
- Create, manage and recommend changes to budgets to accommodate the shifting requirements of projects.
- Prioritize tasks for the project and communicate to
cross functionalteam members
- Identify process and workflow issues, and fine-tune schedules as necessary based on the team’s overall priorities.
- Manage content creation, asset collection, and organization.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Schedule and facilitate all internal project meetings.
- Coordinate efforts of outside vendors.
- Basic understanding of internet marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally
yearsprofessional project management experience
- Experience handling projects that include prioritizing responsibilities and managing time for members of a team, and tracking details of multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of marketing, design, print production, video, and web development process
- High level of detail orientation
- Knowledge of project management software (Wrike a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time
- Software Proficiencies: Strong knowledge of testing and issue tracking systems
Nice to have:
- Experience working in
- Technical experience as a frontend or backend developer
- Design experience
- Experience managing projects with budgets of at least $100k ($250k preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time