FUNYL Commerce is looking for a PPC specialist with expertise in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ad campaigns. You will be working with a diverse set of clients to analyze, optimize, build, and manage campaigns.
We are not your typical agency. We work with large ecommerce companies, and their daily results depend on our ability to “ship” efficiently and consistently. We are a business run by business owners for business owners, and our standards are high. We need a PPC specialist to join our team to help our clients take their ecommerce companies to the next level through the generation of additional site traffic.
- The Ideal Candidate
- PPC Account Specialist with 1-2 years of relevant experience (experience working with bid management technology a plus)
- Google Ads Certifications
- A knack for learning and implementing new technologies and working with automation tools that enhance efficiency and client success
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize that copy through A/B testing
- Experience gathering insights from multiple data sources, such as Google Analytics, and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns
- Experience managing PPC campaigns of varying budgets across multiple platforms is a plus
- Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills.
- Maximize profits by developing and launching campaigns that include Search, Display, Retargeting, Shopping and other channels
- Analyze and tweak campaigns to increase quality score & improve effectiveness
- Continued management and optimization of client campaigns
- Track conversions properly across PPC channels and Google Analytics for clients
- Self-motivated with passion for digital marketing, advertising & campaign management
- Active interest in Google Analytics and how it works in conjunction with Paid Campaigns
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Google Ads Certified (GAP) professional preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Google Ads: 1 year
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)