Senior Dev Ops Engineer
If you believe the best is yet to come, think you can actually make the world a better place, never know when to give up, and are repulsed by the status quo, then we’re looking for you. We’re radicals, rebels, and rock stars who won’t give up until the job is done. Sound like you?
We’re looking for a master of the Dev Ops arts, who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty of eCommerce systems that who also can zoom out to see the big picture.
- Work closely with the development, project management, and technical teams to design, deliver, and manage our services/infrastructure with high uptime
- Develop best practices SOP and automate processes
- Maintain the highest level of security
- Work with senior architect to ensure redundancy, scalability, and stability
- Troubleshoot operations and database issues
- Implement monitoring and automate failover solutions
- Develop automated QA testing
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, and implement fixes collaboratively with the team on infrastructure outages
- Resourceful and curious-minded
- Must have experience with DevOps concepts and automation
- Experience with high availability architectures
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Database software (knowledge of SQL is required)
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience with monitoring services
- Experience with Continuous Integration best practices
- Knowledge/experience in a 24/7 always-up, always available service.
- Magento experience is a plus
FUNYL is on a mission to make digital commerce businesses increase profits and afford the ability to make families, communities, and ultimately the world a better place. We help digital commerce businesses generate results at every step of the funnel from inbound marketing, through customer nurturing, to the software development powering checkout and integration.